Tennis for newcomers and skilled players
We are currently represented by a wide variety of teams in club leagues at different levels for both men and women as well as children. For more detailed information please click here.
There are also plenty of coaching opportunities available. Our sports management and tennis training is in the capable hands of the Javad Arasteh Tennis Academy. The team of head coach Javad Arasteh offers a wide range of coaching for members in group training as well as individual tuition, from beginner to professional level. The academy also hosts regular tennis holiday camps for children and adults during the local school holidays.
Test us risk-free!
We offer anyone interested the chance to get to know us without any obligation:
Join us at our weekly tennis “partner swap” on Mondays – the informal knockabout for newcomers
· Every Monday from 6 – 8 p.m.
· All proficiency levels as long as you have at least basic tennis skills*
· For teenage and adult players
· Shuffle around of players approx. every 30 minutes
· No need to register – just join us on courts 4-6
· Take part up to 3 times before deciding if you’d like to join us as a member
· Send us an email at email@example.com if you have any questions
* If you’ve never played before, basic training with our team of coaches is available to quickly get you up to speed so you can soon join in the fun, too.
Introductory tennis courses
· Throughout the summer
· 4-week programs
· € 20 for youngsters, € 30 for adults
· No membership required